Monday, December 20, 2010

How to open multiple Google user accounts on one computer

How to open multiple Google user accounts on one computer: "Wish you could log into multiple Google or Gmail accounts at the same time? Lately, I’ve been sharing my computer with my wife at home and one problem I’ve consistently run into is the fact that both of us have Gmail accounts and we’re constantly logging each other out in order to check mail! This is very annoying!

So how can you setup your computer so you can log into multiple Google profiles at once? There are actually a couple of ways you can go about this, each having it’s own advantages and disadvantages. Note that I am not talking about logging into multiple email accounts at one time, like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo mail, etc."

If you want to see all of your separate email accounts at once, you can go to your Gmail settings and tell it to check all of the other accounts so you get your email in one place. I’m only talking about situations where one computer is being used by multiple people and each person needs to log into their own email.

No comments:

Post a Comment